Calculated Columns are formulas which are used for automatically calculating the combined total values of other columns or fields through addition, subtraction, multiplication, and / or division. Values in Calculated Columns are updated in real time as marketers track their marketing spend. These formulas can be adjusted as needed to align and reflect your key performance indicators and targets.
- On the Home Tab, click on the Master / Custom Settings hyperlink in the Edit Settings Column
- On the Settings page, navigate to the Columns Tab under the Template Setup section
- On the Column Tab, locate and highlight your desired Calculated Column
Note: You can use the Manage for drop down menu or type keywords in the Search bar to help locate your desired Calculated Column.
- Expand the side panel by clicking the arrow on the right-hand side
- On the Field Details Panel, select the Edit Formula hyperlink in line with the Formula field
Tip: You can change the width of the side panel by holding down the three bars and dragging to your desired width.
- Add your Columns / Fields by using the drop-down menu to edit your formula as needed
Note: You can add as many Columns / Fields to create the calculation as desired using the add field button denoted by the + sign, or you can use the Clear Calculation button to clear all fields.