The Marketo Connector links your marketing spend data from Allocadia to your Marketo programs and leads, allowing you to see the where your top down allocation is going and give a more complete picture of your ROI on specific campaigns.
- On the Home Tab, click Master Settings hyperlink in the Edit Settings column.
- Navigate to the Connectors Tab in the Cloud Exchange section on the left
- Click the Connect button in line with the Marketo icon
- In the New Connector pop up window, complete the required fields
Note: Ensure the Enabled checkbox is ticked, otherwise the connector will be disabled.
- Click Add Connector when complete
Note: When the integration is set up, a new Marketo Campaign field will be created on the Details Panel.Note: After the Marketo Connector is set up, you can refresh the data that is pulled into Allocadia by clicking the Edit button in line with the Marketo icon, and clicking the Refresh button at the bottom left corner of the Edit Connector pop-up window.