Once users submit a request, its status changes to Pending and is available for review by the approver. Requests for each Activity Plan aggregate at their corresponding Hierarchy level, so Admins can view a centralized list of all items submitted for approval, as well as the item details, cost, date and requester's name.
- On the Home Tab, click on the approve hyperlink in line with your desired Sub-folder or Activity Plans
Note: If you are viewing Approvals at the Sub-folder level, you will see an aggregated list of Requests that were submitted from the Activity Plans within the Sub-folder.Note: The Approvals list is automatically filtered to only display Pending requests. You can change this filter and select your desired option from the Filters drop-down menu.
- Click on the request that you would like to process and select your desired option as follows:
- Approve - Click on the Approve action button. Add a comment in the text box if desired, and click the Approve button to finalize the action.
- Decline- Click on the Deny action button. Add a comment in the text box if desired, and click on the Deny button to finalize the action.
- Send Back - Click on the Send Back action button to send a request back to pending. Add a comment if desired and click the Send Back button to finalize the action.