Users can configure Allocadia to align with their organization’s needs. A Hierarchy in Allocadia is set up according to the current Fiscal Year, and a new Hierarchy is created as each new Fiscal Year begins. Before contacting Support for a Fiscal Year roll-over of your Hierarchy, consider these factors:
- When is the deadline for completion of rollover?
- Is last year’s Hierarchy being replicated? If so, what aspects need to be copied over (e.g. Users, Categories, Sub-categories, Line Items, etc.) If not, how extensive are the changes to the Hierarchy?
- Will the current structure make sense for users when they have access to more than one hierarchy or are changes required to account for this?
- Will Analytics be Year-Over-Year or Stand-alone projects?
- Will current integrations be relevant to the new Hierarchy?
- Are there any new features being activated for the new Hierarchy?