Allocadia allows you to bulk import Purchase Orders (POs) and Actuals in order to quickly and efficiently create associations between your actual spend with your marketing activities. However, you may mistakenly Import the wrong file, or get an updated cost for an activity. You can correct this by deleting the entire Import or deleting the individual items.
- On the Home tab, click on the Import History & Schedules button
- Scroll to the end of the pop-up window and delete the desired Import by clicking the red x
Deleting Individual PO’s/Actuals:
- On the Home Tab, click on the Import History & Schedules button
- On the Past Imports tab, locate the Import that contains the items that you would like to remove. Click on the # hyperlink in either the Mapped or Unmapped Column, depending on where the items are
- Delete the individual items by clicking the red x
Note: Owners, Administrators, Editors and Editor-Data Entry Only users can delete POs and Actuals that they have imported. Only Owners and Administrators can delete POs and Actuals that other users have imported.