Custom Dashboard Views allow you to easily define the info you are looking for or use most frequently in the Insights dashboards by saving filtered information as a view.
By default, Dashboards are unfiltered and display current and previous fiscal year information. Views are defined by selecting a set of filters for a specific Dashboard. This can be used to break out FY data and allow users to view year specific information in contrast to seeing all years amalgamated together.
Steps to Select a Saved View
- On the Insights Dashboard, click the downwards arrow in the top right-hand corner beside the view name to open the drop-down list
- Choose the View that you would like to apply to the Dashboard
Creating Saved Views
- On the Insights tab, select the desired Dashboard
- Filter content as needed using the Filter drop-down lists
- On the top right-hand corner, click the downwards arrow beside Unsaved View and select Save View from the drop-down list
- Enter name in the pop-up text box and select which filters to include as needed
Steps to Remove or Rename Views
- Select the downwards arrow in the top right-hand corner beside the View name to select the View and open the drop-down list
- Choose your desired View
- Select the downwards arrow beside the View you want to rename/delete and choose the corresponding option