Allocadia makes transferring your data into the application easy and efficient with the Importing Activity Plan Data feature. The ability to import large sets of data at one time allows for seamless turnover from spreadsheets to the application and reduces the need for manual entry. This reduces hours of manual work for the marketer so they have more time to manage and execute marketing plans.
Note: The prerequisite for importing activity plan data is that the associated activity plans have been created by an administrator. You cannot import data on the folder or sub-folder level.
Please also note the details on How the Import of Investment Data Works.
- On the Home tab, click the activity plan you want to import data to.
- Click the Import button and select Activity Plan from the drop-down list.
- Click the Browse button to select your import file.
- Click Map Fields.
- Map your spreadsheet column headers to the corresponding columns in the app. Include only columns that contain correct data and that you want to import.
- Once completed, click the Merge Data button.
An Import Summary will display.
- Review the summary.
- Click Done or Import Another File.
You have imported data to an activity plan.
Note: If you import and the data does not come across properly you will need to delete the data from Allocadia manually.