Allocadia makes transferring your financial data into the application easy and efficient with the Importing Budgets (Workspaces) feature. The ability to import large sets of data at one time from the Finance Department allows for seamless turnover from spreadsheets to the application and reduces the need for manual entry. This reduces hours of manual work for the marketer so they have more time to manage and execute Marketing Plans.
- On the Home Tab, click the Import button and select Budget from the drop-down list
- On the Import Budget page, select the desired workspace from the drop-down list
Note: You cannot import data on the Folder or Sub-folder level. Data can only be imported at the workspace level.
- Click the Browse button to select your import file, and select Next when complete
Note: Ensure that your file format is correct, Allocadia will only accept .xls files for import.
- Map your spreadsheet column headers to the corresponding Allocadia column headers
- Once completed, click the Import button
Note: If your information is not showing properly, cancel the import and make sure that your spreadsheet matches the import requirements. For additional help, contact our support team.