Allocadia makes transferring your data into the application easy and efficient with the Importing Activity Plans feature. The ability to Import large sets of data at one time allows for seamless turnover from spreadsheets to the application and reduces the need for manual entry. This reduces hours of manual work for the marketer so they have more time to manage and execute Marketing Plans.
- On the Home tab, click the Import button and select Activity Plan from the drop-down list
- On the Import Data page, select the desired workspace from the drop-down list
Note: You cannot Import data on the Folder or Sub-folder level. Data can only be imported at the Activity Plan level.
- Click the Browse button to select your Import file, and select Map Fields when complete
Note: Ensure that your file format is correct, Allocadia will only accept .xls or .xlsx files for import.
- Map your spreadsheet column headers to the corresponding Allocadia column headers
Note: If your information is not showing properly, cancel the Import and make sure that your spreadsheet matches the import requirements. For additional help, contact our support team.
- Once completed, click the Merge Data button
- An Import Summary will display. Review the Summary and click Done or Import Another File.
Note: If you Import and the data does not come across properly you will need to delete the data from Allocadia manually.
Please sign in to leave a comment.