Purchase Orders (POs) are brought into Allocadia through a system Import which should map most items to their corresponding marketing activities. However, there can be some instances where POs are not mapped for numerous reasons, such as an incorrect identifier, and are unassociated with the corresponding marketing activity. In that case, you can manually map the PO to the correct activity.
- On the Home tab, select map ( ) in the PO Column in line with your desired Activity Plan
Note: The number in brackets - map ( ) indicates how many unmapped POs need to be mapped to a marketing activities.
- On the Map screen, map the PO by choosing the Activity Plan, Category, and Activity to which the unmapped PO belongs
Note: If there are no category groupings or activities in the Activity Plan, those fields will remain blank, and the PO will be mapped at the Activity Plan level.
- Click the Map button
Bulk Mapping Purchase Orders:
Multiple Purchase Orders can be mapped to a single marketing activity by bulk mapping.
- On the Map Screen, select all rows that should be mapped in bulk by holding Ctrl/Command and single clicking the individual POs
- Click Bulk Map ( )
Note: The number in brackets indicates how many POs will be mapped to a single activity.
- In the Bulk Map menu select the Budget, Category, and activity the POs are associated with
- Click Map at the bottom of the menu