If you would like to remove users from your Allocadia account, you can disable their login so they no longer have access. Disabling users can assist in preventing unwanted people from accessing confidential financial data.
Who can do this? Account Owners and Administrators who have access to the Organization settings can manage User permissions.
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen to open the drop-down and select Organization Settings.
- Select User Management in the left-hand menu to navigate to the User Management page
- In the Find User text field type the email address of the User you would like to disable and click the magnifying glass.
- Select the User that you would like to disable.
- Click the Disable Login button
*Note: Users must be removed from the Hierarchy before they are removed from Allocadia.
Removing Users from the Hierarchy: