Allocadia uses GoodData, an embedded BI (Business Intelligence) tool to display the Dashboards and Reports seen on the Insights Tab. When accessing Insights, some browsers have security settings that may prompt you to log into GoodData. However, you will not have a password for your account. To fix this, we recommend switching browsers (this situation sometimes occurs with Chrome). If this is not an option, you will need to adjust your browser’s security settings to accept third-party cookies.
Adjust your Chrome Security Settings:
- Click the hamburger icon in the top right corner of the Chrome window.
- Select Settings from the menu and a new tab will open the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Show advanced settings…. The Settings menu will expand.
- Under Privacy, click Content settings….
- Ensure that Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected and Block third-party cookies and site data are deselected.
- Click Done.
- Refresh your browser to see the changes take effect.