Allocadia gives you the option to personalize your organization’s instance for your users with Custom Branding. This allows you to match the header to your organization’s brand and style.
- Click the Settings button next to your name at the top of the screen
- Select Custom Branding from the drop-down menu to navigate to the Custom Branding page
- On the Custom Branding page, click on the background color icon to choose the background color
Note: Do not change background colors if you would like to leave Allocadia’s default custom color.
- Upload your logo by clicking the Choose & Upload File button
Note: Please note the file must meet Allocadia’s requirements.
- Select your Menu Theme
Tip: The Menu Theme controls the color of the buttons on the header. If your background is a light color, you will want to use a dark Menu Theme and vice versa to balance the contrast.
- Select if you would like the Allocadia watermark to show or not
Tip: In the header bar you will see Allocadia’s watermark. If you disable the watermark, the header will be a solid color.Tip: Your Custom Branding will not display until you select the Enable Custom Branding checkbox.