In Allocadia, there are four sections within the Panel on the Budget Tab including the Details; Metrics; Impact Modeller; and Alignment sections.
- The Details Panel lets you view and edit your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), allowing you to run reports in Analytics.
- The Metrics Panel contains different metrics configured for your workspace, e.g. your Top-down Targets, and variance between Plan and Actual Spend, allowing you to view your metrics while planning your bottoms-up spend.
- The Impact Modeller Panel targets and tracks funnel assumptions at the workspace level, tailoring conversion rates and MQL input by month or quarter to fit individual budgets and business outcomes to meet the demands of your organization.
- The Alignment Panel contains information about your alignment score and provides calculations as you make updates to your workspace while ensuring your plan aligns with your strategic objectives.
The sections in the Panel will vary between organizations depending on the functions you have enabled.
You can access the Panel in two ways:
- Opening the Details Panel
- Opening the Panel from Performance Insight Cards
Opening the Details Panel
- On the Budget Tab, click the Details Panel icon in line with the Marketing Activity or grouping you would like to view details for
- The Details Panel will open from the right side
Opening the Panel from Performance Insight Cards
The panel can also be opened from the Performance Insights cards, for viewing of additional info.
- On the Budget Tab, click the Expand Icon in your desired Performance Insight card to view full details
- The Panel will open from the right side