The Scheduled Imports functionality allows customers to set up an automated schedule from an FTP or SFTP server for importing POs and Actuals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- On the Home Tab, click the Import History icon in line with the Folder, Sub-folder or Activities Plan (formerly Budget) where you would like to schedule an import too.
- On the Import History and Schedules pop up window, click the Schedules tab.
- Click the New Schedule button.
- On the Add Scheduled Import pop up window, fill in the details for your schedule and the FTP location where you will be pulling the files from.
- The Username must have read + execute permissions in the directory in which the file path points (i.e. if the file path is/home/allocadia/uploads/*.csv the user must have read and execute permissions to /home/allocadia/uploads). The Username must also have read permissions for all files within the directory.
- The File Path should be the location of the files to be imported when the schedule runs. The File Path can include wildcards * and ? in the file name.
- If there will be multiple Scheduled Imports ensure there is a different file path for each schedule. This will ensure the correct file is imported when the schedule runs.
- An empty File Path will result in all files being retrieved from the home directory and a File Path ending in / will result in all files in that folder being imported.