Configuring Details Panel fields in Allocadia allows you to set the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track details related to your marketing activities. This information drives reporting and allows you to see the status of your activities according to the fields you have set.
Adding Details Panel fields
- On the Home tab, click on the Master Settings hyperlink in the Edit Settings column
Note: You can also add Details Panel fields for Sub-folders by clicking the Custom Settings hyperlink in line with that Sub-folder. The Master and Custom settings only appear in the Folder and Sub-folder level respectively.
- On the Settings page, navigate to the Columns tab under Template Setup
- On the Columns tab, click on the Manage for: drop-down menu and select Details Panel
- To add a Column, click the Add New button and select the field type
Best Practice: Since you can only report on one multi-select field in Analytics, we recommend minimizing the number of multi-select field options for attributes in the Details Panel.
- Configure the fields as needed on the Field Details side panel
Note: The Column Type is not editable once the column has been created.
Removing Details Panel fields
- On the Columns tab, highlight the Details Panel field you want to delete
- Click the Delete button
- On the Confirm Delete pop up window, click Yes
Please sign in to leave a comment.