Purchase Order (PO) Splitting allows you to associate a PO amount amongst multiple Marketing Activities. This provides a more granular and precise view into your actual spend with the ability to break down and associate your POs to the exact activity. By determining a PO Split, you can see where your amounts have been allocated for later reference.
Determining a Split from the Map PO Screen on the Home Tab:
- On the Home Tab, navigate to the PO map screen by clicking the map hyperlink in the desired PO Column
- On the Map Screen, highlight your desired PO line
- Select the Split button to view your split and allocations
Tip: Alternatively, you can also view if a PO is split from the Split % column on the Map Screen.
Determining a Split from within the Activity Plan:
- On the Activities Tab (formerly Budget Tab), navigate to the PO Panel by clicking the Roll-up Panel icon beside the desired Marketing Activity and selecting PO from the side panel
- Highlight the PO line for which you would like to see the activity split percentage
- Select Edit Purchase order button
Note: You can also determine the Split % Column in the PO Panel, if enabled, for quick viewing.
- If PO line is split between multiple activities the answer to the question - is this PO split? will have the “YES” radio button selected
Note: If the answer to the question - is this PO split? is NO, the PO and its amounts are not distributed between activities but are stored in Allocadia against one marketing activity.
- To view the allocation of the purchase order split, select Manage Split. This will open the Manage Split for PO page