Allocadia's Purchase Order (PO) Splitting feature allows you to associate one PO to numerous marketing activities for a more granular view of your spend. Importing your PO Splits eliminates the time needed for manual association of costs to each marketing activity in Allocadia by centralizing all of your splits and easily transferring your existing data into the tool.
- Format your spreadsheet to include a column to indicate the split percentage for each PO and ensure all fields that are mapped to your PO Panel are identical for each line of the PO Split such as PO Amount, Vendor Name, Start and End Date, etc.
Note: You will get an error message when importing if your split percentages do not total to 100%. Do not include the percent symbol.Note: If there is a PO on the imported spreadsheet NOT being split, the PO Split column can be empty for that line
- On the Home tab, select the Import button and choose POs from the drop-down menu
- Select your desired Activity Plan to import your PO Split file into from the drop-down menu
- Click the Browse button and select your file. Apply template as needed
- On the Assign Fields menu, ensure that the Split POs checkbox is selected
- Click the Manage Split POs hyperlink and determine your PO Identifiers and your Split Identifiers
Note: You can have more than one PO Identifier, if necessary.
- Complete the Import process and map your PO Splits