Allocadia currently supports the following browsers (on a rolling basis):
- Google Chrome (most recent and previous stable version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Support will be ending on March 1, 2021)
- Microsoft Edge (most recent and previous stable version)
- Mozilla Firefox (most recent and previous stable version)
- Apple Safari (most recent and previous stable version) on Mac OS X
Though you may have success with other browsers, only the browsers listed above are fully supported, tested and certified to work with Allocadia. If you choose not to work with one of the supported browsers your experience may not be optimal, or you may not be able to use certain functionality within the application. We are constantly testing browsers for quality assurance as they release patches. If you find a bug associated with a specific browser, please report it and we will fix it as soon as possible.
When accessing Insights in Allocadia, some browsers have security settings that will prompt you to log in, for more information please read this article.