Allocadia allows you to update your marketing spend data in real time so users can view the latest expected costs. Marketing spend data can also be updated in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient by importing new data into an existing budget.
- On the Budget Tab, click the Export Button next to the Search Bar select Export All fields for Import
Note: This is ideal if you have POs or Actuals. attached to the budget. If there are no POs or Actuals. attached it may be easier to delete the existing budget and start fresh.
- Open the Excel document and update your data as required.
Important!: If you delete any data from the document, it will be removed from the budget upon import.
- On the Home Tab, click the Import button and select Budget from the drop-down list
- On the Import Budget window, select the budget that you would like to import the data into, fill in the required fields and then click Next.
- Map the spreadsheet column headers to the Allocadia column headers and select Update / Append data using matching ID for your Import Options
Note: If your information is not showing properly, cancel the import and make sure that your spreadsheet matches the importing requirements.
- Complete the rest of the import process, and click Import.
Note: If you import and the data does not come across properly you will need to delete the data from Allocadia manually.