These tips and tricks will help you move around Allocadia in a smooth fashion while cutting time maneuvering the applications many functions.
Choosing a Login Screen
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and click on edit profile
- At the bottom, under preferences you can choose your start page
- Click save to finalize your alterations and they will commence following the next time you login
Copying Categories & Content
- Right-click on the item you would like to copy
- Go to the 'Copy Row' option and select your preferred choice (structure only, structure and attributes or structure, attributes and cell values)
- Right-click on your preferred destination and click paste
- Click on the details panel on the close right-hand side from the line item
- Input the details at the sub-category level (every category underneath it will inherit the same details and limit the number of inputs to one time only)
Example: You are out-sourcing your monthly newsletter to an organization who will produce your content for a yearly fee of $150,000. Instead of manually calculating the cost, perform an in-cell calculation to reduce the solution to mere seconds.
- Locate the purple button, '+ line item', located in the middle-left of the screen and click to create a new line item
- In the January plan column, type the following, "=150000/12", meaning divide $150000 over 12 months to find our solution
- Click enter, then copy and paste the solution for the remaining months in their unique columns