Creating an Allocadia Support account allows you to subscribe to specific sections of the Help Center. Whenever content is updated, a notification will go straight to your email so you’ll never miss out on the latest updates and release information.
To create an Allocadia Support account:
- On the Allocadia Support homepage, click the Sign In button on the top right
- Click the Signup hyperlink at the bottom of the pop-up window
- Enter your full name, your email address and validate you’re not a robot by completing the reCAPTCHA
- Click Sign up to confirm your details. You should receive a registration email shortly after
To subscribe to a section:
- Navigate to any section in the Allocadia Help Center
- On the section's header row, click the Follow URL hyperlink
Note: You will need to be logged in to your Allocadia Support Account, otherwise this hyperlink will not be visible.
- Choose when you would like to receive notifications
Note: Select "New Articles" if you'd like to receive an email notification only when a new article has been published. If you would like to receive an email when there is a new article OR a new comment, select "New Articles and Comments".