The Uptempo support organization is very concerned with providing you with the best possible assistance in resolving your questions and challenges. Therefore, we have replaced the current contact form for creating a support request with a support center. For optimal support during the transition to our support center, we would like to inform you about changed features and processes in this guide.
Our support center offers you many advantages:
- You will get an overview of all created requests: your own, those you have
been copied into, and any others that have been created for your
- You can communicate with us in the request, for example, provide more
information or ask questions.
- You can check the status of the request or other information at any time.
First Login: Create Password
To create a support request, you must always be logged into the system. Ideally, we have already created the necessary user for you. However, if this is not the case, we would like to ask you to contact your CSM. Normally, we have already provided you with your current company e-mail address.
For a first login please proceed as follows:
- Call the following page: https://support.allocadia.com.
- Click Sign in in the top right corner.
- In the displayed dialog, click Forgot my password.
- In the following dialog, enter your e-mail address and click Submit.
You will receive an e-mail with an internet link.
- Open the link in the browser.
- In the Change password dialog, enter your password following the displayed rules.
- Click Change password and confirm the password in the following dialog.
You have set your password and logged in for the first time.
If you or your colleagues are having trouble logging in or have not received an access e-mail, please contact your CSM.
After First Login
For information on the features of your support account and how to submit a support request, please refer to the attached User Guide.