Before your marketing team starts to enter their upcoming fiscal year plans, you can provide their Targets at a high level so they can identify in real time how much they have left to spend as they are building their plans.
- On the Home Tab, click the Master / Custom Settings in line with the Folder you would like to set Targets for
- On the Settings page, navigate to the Columns Tab under Template Setup.
- Select the Roll-up Panel option from the Manage for: drop down menu
- Add Targets as desired
Note: The Location and Type should be completed by default
Setting Targets on the Home Tab
- On the Home Tab, click on the Roll-up Panel icon in line with your desired Folder, Sub-folder or Activity Plan
- On the Roll-up side panel, enter your Targets as needed
Note: If you enter a Target at a Activity level on the Home Tab, it will not roll-up to a Category or Sub-category level automatically